Wednesday 6 September 2017

Anniversary Album

Hello Bloggers,
I have made this Scrapbook Album for my friends 10th Wedding Anniversary.
Taking Papericious mood board in mind I have used  the Heart shaped 3D Shaker filled with Sequins and few Colors ( YELLOW<BLUE<GREEN) from the mood board.


Here are the pictures of my Album.























Supplies Used
Eno PaperPack
PAPERICIOUS WHITE LACE
PAPERICIOUS 3D HEART SHAKER
PAPERICIOUS SEQUINS
PAPERICIOUS CHIPPIES
Mdf Sentiments and motifs
Metal charms
Inka Gold


I hope you all will like the album. Do leave your love. Would love to hear from you.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Happy Crafting.
Meeta

LINKING TO
http://papericiousindia.blogspot.in/2017/08/papericious-august-challenge-mood-board.html

5 comments:

  1. Lovely album and take on the challenge! Thank you for playing with us at Papericious Challenge and good luck! DT Sunila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful album ..thank you for playing at Pepericious challenge..All the best.. DT Daksha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful album....Thanks for playing with us at Papericious Challenge
    All the best..
    DT Kriti Mishra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many couples want to make anniversary album like this. You are brilliant and professional designer and artist. As well as, We are giving Pressure Washing Services In Fort Worth TX on special occasions and festival. People can get our service easily.

    ReplyDelete

Special 18 Card

Hello all, So here I am back to blogging after a break as I was busy crafting but just that I was not logging in here. Today I want to sh...